foaming hand sanitizer
Aquacil® Foaming Hand Sanitizer is an alcohol-free hand antiseptic product formulated with skin care ingredients that complement the antibacterial efficacy of the quat active.
Aquacil can be used repeatedly without the risk of drying or irritating the skin. In addition, Aquacil is non-flammable, and non-staining so that it can be used in areas where alcohol-based products are prohibited.
features and benefits
- Formulated with 0.13% benzalkonium chloride active ingredient
- Rapid and broad spectrum antimicrobial activity
- Alcohol free leave-on formulation
- Mild enough to be used repeatedly
- Economical foam is convenient to use
- Robust preservative system prevents product contamination
- Free of parabens, triclosan, dyes and formaldehyde
- California Proposition 65 Compliant
- Manufactured in the USA in an FDA registered and LEED® Silver Certified facility
IN VITRO 15 SECOND TIME KILL RESULTS
(ASTM Method E35-15)